What's New at Adirondack Medical Practice !!
New Patients Welcome!!
We are excited to officially announce the addition of a new full-time provider, Jeffrey T. DeLaMater,RPA-C. Jeffrey is a board certified Physician Assistant experienced in primary care medical practices. He obtained a Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Albany Medical College in Albany, NY.
Please contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
- We no longer accept medication refill requests from pharmacies or by faxes. Patients need to contact our office for all medication refill requests.
- Please utilize our Patient Portal to send in your medication refill requests.
- We require 72 hours notice to complete any medication refill requests.
- We do not accept any medication refill requests after office hours, unless in an extreme emergency. Please plan ahead when managing your medication refills.
- If you have not activated your Patient Portal, please call our office today or request your access from our receptionist at your next appointment, and we will be happy to help you get setup!!
|Welcome to the Adirondack Medical Practice, LLC|
Thank you for considering Adirondack Medical Practice, LLC for your health care needs. Adirondack Medical Practice, LLC takes a team approach to meeting the medical needs of our patients through respect, compassion and professional care. We are committed to offering our patients the highest quality, safety-focused medical care in our community.
|Adirondack Medical Practice
3384 Route 22
Phone: (518) 643-8008
Fax: (518) 643-8090
May 28, 2018 - Memorial Day - Closed
July 4, 2018 - Independence Day - Closed
September 3, 2018 - Labor Day - Closed
November 22 & 23, 2018 - Thanksgiving Day & Day after - Closed
December 25, 2018 - Christmas Day - Closed
January 1, 2019 - New Year's Day - Closed
After Hours 24/7 (Emergencies Only)
518-643-8008 - Answering Service will initiate emergency pages
|We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Fidelis, Unitedhealth Community and most private insurance plans.
- Excellus BC/BS
- Today’s Options
- United Healthcare
- Tricare for Life
- Martin’s Point
AUTO ACCIDENT VISITS/LIABILITY
- Our office does not accept workers compensation cases.
SELF PAY PATIENTS
- Please advise the office staff when scheduling an appointment that your visit is due to an auto related accident.
- Please bring the following information to complete our Auto Accident Information Form which must be completed prior to your visit;
- Auto Insurance Name, Auto Insurance Billing Address, Policy Number, Claim Number, Phone Number, Accident Date and Time, and details.
- We offer affordable self pay rates and payment arrangements in order to help you get your health care services. Please inquire about this information with the office staff when scheduling your appointment.
- We can also provide you with information on the NY Health Exchange to review your options for possible health insurance coverage.