|GENERAL PATIENT INFORMATION & ADIRONDACK MEDICAL PRACTICE POLICIES:|
WHAT TO BRING TO AN OFFICE VISIT:
- Health Information Privacy is a Federal law that gives each patient the right over their own health information and sets rules and limits on who can look at and receive any patient health information.
CO-PAYMENTS / ACCOUNT BALANCES:
- Current Insurance Card and applicable co-pay /payment for any account balance.
- Medicine bottles of current prescriptions; a list of refills needed and a list of any over the counter medications to include dose and frequency.
- Co-pays and account balances will be collected at the time of service.
- We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards.
- We have a contractual obligation with your insurance company to collect co-pays at the time of your visits.
- We also offer payment arrangements for large account balances, please ask our office staff how to get an arrangement setup.
- NEW PATIENTS: Our office requires 24 hours notice on all cancellations, in order to avoid the $40.00 no show fee.
- ESTABLISHED PATIENTS: Our office requires 24 hours notice on all cancellations, in order to avoid the $40.00 no show fee.