|PATIENT SERVICES AND RELATED INFORMATION:|
SERVICES WE OFFER:
Adirondack Medical Practice, LLC offers our patients a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). The goal of the PCMH is to provide each patient with continuous and comprehensive care. In this PCMH care model, each patient is asked to maintain an ongoing relationship with a Primary Care Provider.
These are some of the services our practice offers:
- Our practice actively contacts and advised our patients to receive all eligible preventative services based on age and or condition(s).
- Minor Procedures (Mole / Lesion Removals, Minor Laceration Repairs, etc)
- Blood draws, Urine Testing
- PT/ INR Testing
- Diabetic Education / Nutrition Counseling
- Adult Immunizations
- PPD Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Counseling services with LCSW
- Joint Injections (except spine)
- Physical Exams
- Welcome to Medicare Exams and Annual Wellness Exams
- Pre-Operative Exams
All patients are responsible for their scheduled appointments. We currently utilize an automated phone system (Talksoft) to perform courtesy reminder calls to our patients two days prior. If you cancel your appointment through this service our office staff will contact you to confirm the cancellation and reschedule your appointment.
- We require 72 hours notice on all medication refills. We do not accept medication refill requests after office hours.
- We no longer accept pharmacy calls or faxes for refill requests for you. You must call our office or send a message via the Patient Portal to request a prescription refill.
- Remember to request your refills at the time of your office visit and please plan ahead.
- If your medication requires prior authorization from your insurance company, we require up to 14 business days to complete the authorization. If the authorization is denied by your insurance company, you will be advised and your provider will decide if another medication will be prescribed.
- Medication prior authorizations are very time consuming and getting more stringent as insurance companies only allow their preferred medication list, and allow 1 attempt to get this authorization approved.